My first attempt at a partial fursuit! I learned a lot of lessons from this first partial build, and decided that before I progressed any further I would tear down this suit and rebuild it. The main reason being that I could see about a 1p piece (that's a 1c piece to you USA folks) of visibility out of the corner of each eye, and to get the visibility I really need to function in this suit I would need to make huge adjustments to the head before furring. I also wasn't able to add the hair as I'd hoped, so I didn't add any in time for the con. It won't be wasted though! The fur can for the most part be reused (although I will trim it shorter) and the head base will remain essentially the same.